Why do I feel this way about dental policies? Because most are expensive (high premiums), restrictive (waiting periods), and hard to work with (deductibles, etc.). Really, if you have a toothache and need a root canal or an extraction, or some other special procedure why would you want to wait six months or a year to get it done? YOU WOULD WANT IT NOW! And when the dental office says ” Sorry patient, but your dental policy caps you at $1000 benefit per year and you are responsible for the balance”, that could make you very unhappy as well.
BUT WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
How about a dental insurance plan that offers:
- No waiting periods or deductibles
- No exclusions for preexisting conditions
- No annual maximums
- Low, fully disclosed copayments
- Quality assured dentists in local offices
- $0 Enrollment fee
- Even Orthodontic & denture coverage
- ALL THIS FOR ONLY $6.95 MONTH!
Interested? Call Lou Reinitz at 760 699-1359 or check the information on our newly redesigned website at LJRinsurance.com